Hello,

I installed a new version of Apache OFBiz 16.11.04
and tried to import or install a plugin from
the previous installation (which also was 16.11.04).

Therefore I copied the Plugin from old specialpurpose dir
to the new  specialpurpose dir and run the command:

  gradlew installPlugin -PpluginId=myExistingPlugin

This lead to the error message:

Could not read standard output of: command
'/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/bin/java'.
java.io.IOException: Stream closed
        at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.getBufIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:170)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:336)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:107)
        at
org.gradle.process.internal.streams.ExecOutputHandleRunner.run(ExecOutputHandleRunner.java:51)
        at
org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:54)
        at
org.gradle.internal.concurrent.StoppableExecutorImpl$1.run(StoppableExecutorImpl.java:40)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

At the end there the command states successful installation but it is
not acessible:

  The Following Errors Occurred:

  You cannot login to this application

Am I missing any instsallation step?
Should I run
  gradlew loadDefaults
after plugin installation or anything else?

Thank you for any idea!

Ralf