Hi Taher,

+1 to the suggestion.

Personally I think Bootstrap and Vue are quite easy. We started a new project
(a procurement platform) from this April 9th, we happened to choose Bootstrap
and Vue(Element) as frontend. My team had zero Vue knowledge, and decided to
use it by their own, the reason they told me is that they tried to play it and
found they love it. I suggested react and they didn't like it. We bought a
bootstrap theme, now we have completed v0.1 development and in the middle of
v0.2. It's going to production this month or next month. Here is our internal
test environment, hope you like it (BTW it's restarted frequently):

https://111.160.216.2:7235/
Username: TC_10110 or TC_10120
Password: 123456

Another story (bluffing part): my son is in his 3rd year in a university, he
has just completed a 3-month practical training in Online Media Group of
Tencent (Tencent is a local company in China) in his spare time, Tencent uses
react, so he learned react from zero. At the end of the training, he
contributed more than 1000 lines code to the news feed section of WeChat(a
popular app in China) which is used by over 700 million android users in China
every day.

Kind Regards,

Shi Jinghai