发件人: Taher Alkhateeb [mailto:slidingfilame...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2018年8月20日 2:33
收件人: OFBIZ Development Mailing List
主题: Re: [Proposal] Enhance the controller logic to accommodate HTTP methods and
prepare for REST

Well, I guess Shi rushed another commit without a proper review. And
now we have a bug reported in [1]. The strange thing is that Shi
suggested he's no longer interested in this work!

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9f669ab211ca47282a5d2b0640d9ec08a683c6883aae31b836746124@%3Cdev.ofbiz.apache.org%3E