Hi,

Should I consider no answers as a lazy consensus and should I send (rare)
alerts to this ML?

Without any answers I'll consider it a lazy consensus in 2 days.

Hi,

This morning I noticed the old demo was down and restarted it after cleaning
things.

Previously (still some weeks ago) Daniel Gruno's (from Infra team) company was kindly providing us a mean to monitor our demos but it seems that this mean is no longer available

I have asked about it and will let you know about it...

Have a good weekend

Jadques

Daniel confirmed it's terminated. I turned to UpTimeRobot which is free and
seems as well good :)

Jacques

This thread started on user ML but I don't want to bother everyone with
technical details.

I used my own @a.o email to create the monitoring. UpTimeRobot is certainly the
best free monitoring tool, with some possibilities others don't give.

But the free version has an inconvenient. You can only check every 5 mins and
when the instances restart it takes more than 5 mins each.

So everyday I get a down an up alerts for each. I have switched to
montastic.com.

I was wondering if we don't want to share that here.
We could then have these alerts here and any committer, using the info in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/tools/demo-backup could handle issues.

It seems better, isn'it?