Hello Julien,

Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nereide.fr> writes:

> I would like to optimize css and less management using gradle.
> I saw that some gradle plugins exists for transpilation (or
> compilation...) less to css and minify and gzip css files.
>
> What do you think if I try to set it in trunk ? I saw that a minifier
> was already implemented in the past but was also removed. Is there any
> technical reasons to remove minifier ?

I think it is a good idea.  However if we do that, it will be very
important to have a convenient way to run OFBiz either in development
mode (without minification) and in production mode (with minification)
to ease the Javascript debugging.  Since this is a very common
requirement, I guess those Gradle plugins already provide such facility
or describe how to customize the impacted tasks.

Thanks.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37