Hi Suraj,

Thanks for you report and suggestion.

I'd recommend to make this part of the global reflection about fields validation I called about in the "[QUESTION] Should we not check fields consistency?" thread.

The idea is not not have such changes scattered all over the place when we could have a coordinated effort in Jiras with subtasks. It would be then easier to define an to later document.

We though still to clarify what we want to do or not and make a Proposal.

Your suggestion would be a point, maybe part of related such things (empty or zero non sense fields). So a subtask of a Jira which still need to be defined.

Jacques