Hello,

I just published a new version of impersonation feature (OFBIZ-10515),
and i wrote down some asciidoc documentation.

I got some questions to documentation team to get the best practice
around it.

I write down a documentation within:
framework/security/src/doc/asciidoc/_include/security-impersonation.adoc
but i'm not sure about the location, since the gradle doc tasks do not
take it into account. I guess i'm wrong. If you can point me where is
the best place for this kind of documentation.

On another hand, i wanted to reference an icon within common-theme, i
set the property :
:imagesdir: ../../../../../../themes/common-theme/webapp/images/img/

Which is in my opinion a bad choice. I guess it's better to duplicate
the image within the documentation tree.

Thanks and regards,

Gil