Hi folks,

Thanks for the detailed discussion.

ProductFacility is required in OFBiz for various processes like inventory
reservation, inventory valuation etc.
If we make ProductFacility optional, then we need code changes in these
workflows and also make sure they are tested properly.

A 'quick route' could be if ProductFacility record doesn't exist and the
user wants to receive the product in that facility.
Prompt user about this "Product is not associate with this facility, do you
still want to receive it?"

If the user select, 'Yes' then create the ProductFacility record and
receive the product else don't receive the product.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane
Hotwax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>