In RequestHandler they are added to the renderView method,
I think these should move to another place as if the controller uses
any other type instead view these headers will not be added to the response.

Also we can add a separate method in UtiHttp similar to
setResponseBrowserProxyNoCache that will add these security headers.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit