Le 17/11/2018 à 20:12, Mathieu Lirzin a écrit :
For services I think the business logic and validation of data contained
in services could often be extracted in separate unit testable methods
which would allow cheap better case coverage to complement the
integration test which is about checking that the service has the
expected effect on the database.
Hi Mathieu,

I see only one possible tiny drawback with this solution.

I don't know you but most of the time, for small changes, I don't launch the
integration tests, they are too long.
I wait for Buildbot feedback, which is most of the time not surprisingly good.

Now every time we build OFBiz, the unit tests pass. Currently we have around
thirty of them and they pass very quickly.
How many time it will take when we will have hundreds, if not thousands of them?

Even if it's a small population, maybe we can already estimate an average time
from the thirty we have?

Thanks