My + 1 to Mathieu's method, as I have confidence it will not affect
dependencies check and tasks such as eclipseClasspath.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com]
发送时间: 2018年12月11日 23:13
收件人: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: OFBIZ-10693 vs OFBIZ-10694

> Hi,
>
> Mathieu and I propose 2 solutions for "gradlew generateOfbizDocumentation’
> fails with Gradle 5.0"
>
> Please check which one you would prefer to be committed
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques

I think I did not give enough elements.

Mathieu suggested to use

    -        classpath 'org.asciidoctor:asciidoctor-gradle-plugin:1.5.9.2'
    +        classpath 'org.asciidoctor:asciidoctor-gradle-plugin:1.5.8.1'

I suggested

    +    configurations.all { exclude module: "groovy-all" } // Temporary
workaround, see OFBIZ-10694

We crossed on wire so were not influenced. I think now that my proposition,
though temporary, as the merit of not depend on a specific
asciidoctor-gradle-plugin version

I did not invent it, it comes from https://github.com/gradle/gradle/issues/3698

Thanks for your opinions to fix this issue ASAP