Hello all!

The visual editor for Textareas that is used by Ofbiz is elRTE. This editor has been abandoned for quite some time, as you can see in OFBIZ-10093 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10093>. Since it is a factor in some security issues as well, I would really like to replace it with an up-to-date alternative.

For this, I created a new Decision <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Successor+for+elRTE> page in Confluence. First goal of this is to throw in all the demands that have to be met by an alternative and rate them, so we have a basis for evaluation.

Best wishes, Benjamin