Done at OFBIZ-10719

Yes we could open a Jira for that

Jacques

Le 15/12/2018 à 14:35, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
why not resolve conflicts?

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 3:48 PM Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6734 and
specifically the comment I made there about mask feature for date-time fields.
The masked input for date-time fields does not work as it should (compare
behaviour of the 1st field of
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/FormWidgetExamples and
https://igorescobar.github.io/jQuery-Mask-Plugin/)
I think there is a conflict between the calendar which is used by default with
date-time fields and the masked input feature. So masked input feature
is ignored and adds nothing to date-time fields which is confusing.

I propose to remove this feature, what do you think?

Also the /<date-time type="time"/>/ is demonstrated there, and only used there,
but does nothing.
As it ever working or is /<date-time input-method="time-dropdown" /a
replacement/?
/Should we not clear that also (ie remove this demonstrating field and the
feature at large)?
//

Thanks