Hi,

I know we don't all use Eclipse but I though want to make a suggestion.

2 years ago I put this tip at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips#EclipseTips-Hidefoldersfromsearches
 :

           <<Hide folders from searches and hide some files when opening a file.

   Most of the time you don't want to look into some folders because there is
nothing interesting there and they sometimes annoy you because of
   search errors (triste)
   It's also annoying to see *.class files when you look for a similarly named
Java source.
   Then you tool of choice is https://nodj.github.io/AutoDeriv/>>
   <https://nodj.github.io/AutoDeriv/>

As it's convenient, I suggest now to put the .derived file and its content (maybe updated) into the svn repo as we have .xmlcatalog.xml which is also Eclipse specific.

Can I get a consensus about that?