Le 24/12/2018 à 10:23, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
On 24/12/2018 08:09, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi Nico,

Do you want me to add your address too?
Yes Jacques, we pleasure

Thanks

Thank you Nicolas,

Done

I saw you committed, I don' t remember clearly but maybe another file now
misses in trunk demo, it's fop.xconf.patch.

I surely created it, but then why only trunk and I did not apply it? I don't
clearly remember and maybe we should have it in all demos.

I'll check that, if anybody has an idea from the top of head I'd be glad to
know ;)

I'll add details for file to patch and such in the README.md. Also details on
how to handle things with Puppet (our HTTPS config is puppetized)

@All, I was wondering, I use 2 .md files in tools, would not be better to have
Asciidoc files there too?