I agree, it's interesting feature that need huge work to ensure no regression and compatibility for major database

Nicolas

On 26/12/2018 12:30, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

This is a quite interesting feature.

Unfortunately the last patch is totally deprecated.

I tried to change the paths but it's not enough.

There are several chunks that needs to be placed on the right location by hand

So the question is: do we really want to drop this effort and forget it for ever?

Thanks

Jacques

It's a pity nobody seems interested, but I can understand why: much work to do by hand ahead.

I'll nevertheless consider it in 2019...

Cheers