Hi Aditya, Michael,

Yes indeed it's not used in OFBiz, I think we are good to remove it and mention
it in OFBIZ-9978

Jacques

Le 10/01/2019 à 11:37, Aditya Sharma a écrit :
  Thanks for the quick response Michael.

Indeed it was upgraded with the Jquery upgrade at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9978  but there was no trace of
its use. Even I couldn't find it being loaded.
I guess it is used by jquery.validation for test
https://github.com/jquery-validation/jquery-validation/blob/master/test/test.js
&
must have been added in OFBiz by mistake.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
[image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/>