Hi Deepak,

It's not a problem if we create an autologin cookie even if it's not used, just
unclean.
So in this case we could force the same cookie values but the name and path to
"root".

But what happens if we have several empty mountpoints, is that a problem?
I guess if we deploy on root there is only 1 webapp?

It would be good to reuse OFBIZ-10635 to keep the information there, thanks.

HTH

Jacques