Thank you all,

if there are no objections I will enhance the patch in [1] to make this configurable and switched off as default.

Regards,

Michael

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10814

Am 21.01.19 um 11:41 schrieb Dennis Balkir:
+1 for off as default

Am 21.01.19 um 10:03 schrieb Taher Alkhateeb:
+1 to default off

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 7:25 PM Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de> wrote:
No, we are mainly discussing if we should turn off the JWT functionality
in the default setting and what could be done to make the current
implementation more secure / fail proof.