Hi Thanh,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and
people can answer you directly on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as
you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

Jacques