Hi Rishi,

Thanks for taking a look!

My only concern with using runAsUser would be that recurring services
typically use the "system" UserLogin and using this approach might require
multiple UserLogin/UserPreference records if there are different recurring
services using different timezones.

Also it should be fine to use RunTime data, as of now I could not see no
> issues with that. The only thing is not possible is if system requires to
> run a service always on specific time zone values and runtime could have
> different values.

Yeah I think I don't like the RuntimeData idea after thinking about it, an
opposite use case to my one might cause problems, e.g.:
I want a report to run at midnight UTC every night but I want the
timestamps converted to Pacific Time because that's where my users are so I
would like to use timeZone "America/Los_Angeles" or similar for the service
context.

So I think unless other ideas come along, my preference would be for adding
a new field to JobSandbox.  I'll create a ticket within the next few days
and try to come up with a better field name.  Maybe "recurrenceTimeZone",
seems clear and somewhat concise.

Thanks
Scott