Yep

Jacques

Le 26/03/2019 à 09:37, Gil Portenseigne a écrit :
What I understand is that to keep granted right after the migration if
our confluence id is différent from our apache id, we must fill in a
INFRA Jira to make the switch ?

Le 09:23 - mardi 26 mars, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Makes sense Pierre,

Please Gil checks https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18028

HTH

Jacques

Le 26/03/2019 à 09:16, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi Gil,

Does this maybe have something to do with recent migration by INFRA to have
ApacheIds (LDAP)+password being usable as login credentials? I can't edit
either.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>,  10 years a contributor without
privileges*

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:56 AM Gil Portenseigne <