Hi,

OFBiz is tenant-aware, meaning with the proper setup it will deliver on
your use case requirements. I have been using this feature for multiple
tenants on a single implementation for years now.

Should you feel the need for additional insight, do not hesitate to contact
me directly

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)