Hello,

On 24/04/2019 08:01, Deepak Dixit wrote:
I think it's removed while converting find generic ftl to form widget
at OFBIZ-9217
Yes it's me :)
Was it intentional? If yes what was the reason?
Yes and not, when I converted it to widget screen I did a choice slim code, increase functionality but lose timestamp field on result list.
I think it's not intentional, form widget auto-fields-entity exclude the
stamp filed, that's why it's not rendering on webtools find generic page.

If you want to enable it, I suggest to improve auto-fields-entity system to support internal fields by parameters

Nicolas

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 10:57 PM Jacques Le Roux <