Hi Pawan

Sounds good, just one point to be careful of:
maxRetry = 0
if (!maxRetry) {
 // Not set, use a default
 maxRetry = -1
}

Because groovy evaluates zero to be false, it wouldn't be possible to set
maxRetry to zero.  So it's best not to use groovy truth for null-checks on
numbers in some cases.  I thought it was worth mentioning since there's a
higher risk of making this mistake when making changes in bulk.

Regards
Scott