Hi Rishi, All,

The agreement entity caters for capturing the principal two parties and
their appropriate roles. This caters for the majority of the agreements
struck between the representatives of the internal (accounting)
organisation and their business partners.

The use case you presented (one agreement between the internal organisation
and multiple supplier parties to pay those suppliers a fee based on sales)
is, IMO,:

   1. unlikely to happen. Any such agreement can be broken up into unique
   contracts between the internal organisation and each supplier, with each
   having their unique conditions. Besides, who would willingly agree to
   having the same conditions as its competitors. Each principal party aims to
   get the best deal for itself.
   2. needlessly complex to maintain. When the agreement is the precursor
   to the legal document (i.e. through the pdf) such would only be valid if
   and when the document is signed by all principal parties involved. And as a
   follow-up a copy of that signed document retained through the context
   object associated with the agreement.

I would say that, given the (potential) adopter audience, multi-principles
agreements are currently not the first thing on their mind in their process
to vet OFBiz for their business.But I may be mistaken, and there are
multiple (existing) adopters out there that work with such contracts. I
would love to hear from them.

In most cases, the AgreementRoles associated with an agreement are the
persons (of the internal organisation) involved in reviewing, viewing and
approving the contract, and the persons (contacts in various roles) of the
opposing party

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)