Le 25/05/2019 à 14:22, Pawan Verma a écrit :
Hello Devs,

While working on OFBIZ-11022, I have found that current date-time picker
does not have support for microseconds.
In existing demo data for WebSitePathAlias, we have microseconds in it. But
on Edit webSitePathAlias screen date-time picker does not pass microseconds
and due to this system can not find the exact record for update.

Should we add support in date-time picker for microseconds or remove it
from demo data?

Suggestions and thoughts are welcome. Thanks!

Hi Pawan,

I'd be more inclined to remove microseconds from demo data

Thanks