Hello everyone,

The current steps for subscribing on Mailing lists page[1]:
1. Click the button of the mailing list you want to subscribe to
2. On the following page, click the 'Subscribe' button
3. Send the automatically created email from your email client
4. You will receive an email about the mailing list manager program (EZMLM)
Congratulations! You are now subscribed

The issue with current steps is on list page[2] when user clicks subscribe
button it opens up the email client but it is not necessary that user uses
any email client. I think we should also add direct steps as available for
unsubscribing.

To subscribe from any of the following lists, please send an empty,
subjectless email to mailing list subscribe addresses.

   -  user-subscr...@ofbiz.apache.org
   -  dev-subscr...@ofbiz.apache.org
   -  commits-subscr...@ofbiz.apache.org
   -  notifications-subscr...@ofbiz.apache.org