Thanks Bilgin for taking care of pull request. If everyone is okay with the
changes, I will go ahead and create a ticket for the same to add it as an
ofbiz plugin. Let me know of any issues or concerns anyone may have.

While writing a few test cases for the various camel components (and I am
using CamelTestSupport), it turned out OFBiz test container does not pick
them up because it is still based on inheritance (extending TestCase) and
not on annotation (any class with @Test annotated methods). I will probably
elaborate further in a separate thread, but I feel we need to add support
for considering such classes as part of test suite as well. We are using
JUnit 4 but it is hardly being used except for being available on the
classpath. Using JUnit 4 classes will make sure both mechanisms will be
supported.

Best,
Girish