Hello Pawan,

pa...@apache.org writes:

> Author: pawan
> Date: Fri Aug  2 10:36:33 2019
> New Revision: 1864215

> Log:
> [Implemented]: Provide a service for moving data for marital status field
> (from boolean to enum)
> [OFBIZ-10977]
> Migrate Person's marital status from indicator to enumeration
> Since revision 1858261(27 April 2019) field oldMaritalStatus of Person has
> been deprecated.
> This service can be used to upgrade existing data of oldMaritalStatus field
> to the new maritalStatusEnumId
> field of Person Entity.
> [Thanks]: Suraj Khurana for your contribution and Jacques Le Roux for the
> review.

I don't know if this is intentional or just a misinterpretation but this commit
message doesn't follow the OFBiz commit guidelines [1].

It should have been something like:

Implemented: Provide a service for moving data for marital status field
(OFBIZ-10977)

Migrate Person's marital status from indicator to enumeration Since revision
1858261(27 April 2019) field oldMaritalStatus of Person has been deprecated.
This service can be used to upgrade existing data of oldMaritalStatus field to
the new maritalStatusEnumId field of Person Entity.

Thanks: Suraj Khurana for your contribution and Jacques Le Roux for the review.

Please follow those guidelines next time.

Thanks.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+commit+message+template

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37