Same issue.

Though I knew it would not help, because I already run the old launching script yesterday, I ran each of its commands by hand today. As expected all went well.

I have sincerely no ideas about what's happening at 3 AM (on server) apart that OFBiz is not able to create the Derby DB. The VM has no memory nor disk issues.

I had to restart it again today. Right after it started (note he hour: we start the demos at 3 o'clock and old is the last one, so 03:13 is about its start) we got this error

2019-08-03 03:13:08,731 |main |GenericDelegator              |E| Failure in storeAll operation: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool). Rolling back transaction.
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a connection
with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool)

I have no idea why. It's working correctly locally, and once the demo is restarted, weird. Maybe a VM config but I doubt, because why now and not some days ago? AFAIK the config did not change since.

OK let's see tomorrow  morning...

Hi,

Not sure what happened