Hello Jacques,

jler...@apache.org writes:

> -            File dir = new File(imageServerPath + dirPath);
> +            File dir = new File(imageServerPath +
> dirPath).toPath().normalize().toFile(); // cf. OFBIZ-9973

IMO This comment should include a short rationale too.  Referencing a
bug report is really useful when the issue is complex and the reader
might want to understand the details leading to a non-obvious piece of
code, but it would be better to *not* require the developers to do the
extra work of looking at JIRA to get a broad idea of the rationale. I
would recommend the something like:

// Normalize the path because we want to ensure that ... (see OFBIZ-9973 for
more details).

Additionally in order to avoid repeating such comment in multiple places
creating a helper method factorizing the code related to fixing that
issue and putting the comment ontop of the method definition is nice
too.

My 2ยข.

Thanks Jacques.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37