Hi Suraj,

I don't remember why it's an entity. It's a pre Apache thing. Maybe because
it's then easier to create customised reasons?

Jacques

Le 29/08/2019 à 07:21, Suraj Khurana a écrit :
Hello folks,

We have an entity ReturnReason in which we have some predefined return
reasons and any custom projects and add more reason to it.
My question is do we really need an entity for this, it can be easily
managed through any enumeration data as well of certain enum type.

Are there any other cases that I am missing here for which we need this
specific entity?
Please share your thoughts on this.

--
Best Regards,