Hello Swapnil.

+1 for the suggestions.

One video tutorial for each of these topics will help greatly.

I think some of the critical topics that we can add are mentioned below. I
think these are critical tools to learn as an OFBiz developer and then
gradually you pick up the other ones

- Webtools Usage
-- Logging
-- Import/Export
-- Cache Maintenance
-- Entity Engine
--- Entity Data Maintenance
--- Entity SQL Processor
-- Service Engine
--- Service Reference
--- Job List
--- Schedule Job
--- Run Service
- OFBiz Deployment Environment and Best Practices
-- Dev or Local
-- Staging / Dev Testing
-- UAT
-- Production