Thanks Nicolas,

Much appreciated!

Jacques

Le 19/09/2019 à 14:22, Nicola Mazzoni a écrit :
Hello All,

On a clustered installation we have two "front" nodes with OfBiz + Http2
(connected with Ajp). The system, even with modest loads, saturated the
memory and crashed the system signaling "scoreboard is full, not at
MaxRequestWorkers" in the logs.

Needless to say, the continuous cluster crashes and performance drops
caused us many problems with the customer!

Everything was due to a bug in Apache Http2 (Bug 53555), fixed in version
2.4.25.

After updating Apache http2 on all nodes, 3 months apart, after carrying
out several stress tests, the problem never reappeared.

I hope my "bad experience" can help anyone.

Regards