Le 12/10/2019 à 15:25, Mathieu Lirzin a écrit :
Hello Jacques,

Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> writes:

Actually the problem is more that we have 7 references to

bodyScreenLocation="component://ecommerce/widget/EmailOrderScreens

in applications (OrderDemoData.xml and OrderTestData.xml)

I see 2 options:

1. Move OrderNotificationTests.groovy from order to ecommerce
2. Move EmailOrderScreens from ecommerce to order

I don't know which one would be easier and I'm not sure yet which one
would be better from a disentanglement perspective.

Which one would you prefer an why? I hope answers in a week, w/o any I'll pick
one.
IMO moving the tests to the ecommerce plugin is a preferable option.

Thanks for investigating.

Thanks Mathieu,

Doesn't count you did not say why :p