Hi

We are willing to sponsor the resolution of this issue.

Conditions are:

(1) We have a limited budget hence the effort analysis needs to be done and
a reasonable quote is to be presented.
(2) The fix should be good enough that it gets merged into the ofbiz trunk
( in other words we are willing to contribute the fix back to community).

I am open to discuss and explain the issue in depth.
Kindly contact privately to mal...@redgrape.tech

Regards
Director
Redgrape Technologies Pvt Ltd.