Hi Jacques,

thanks for your detail and quick answer !
I still can't see the point with this check :s What kind of attack this check is protecting us ? could you describe an attack scenario where this check is a good protection ?

My use case is to be able to access url parameters in an event service, I see that I can bypass the check with `service.http.parameters.require.encrypted` property but still I really want to understand the point with this check ;)

Samuel