Hello Again,

Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com> writes:

> No opinion for or against, but I'd like to mention that the majority of our
> code base is xml, and the emphasis is on switching to groovy for
> everything, so the return on value from linting java might not be very
> high, especially since our problems in java are not primarily formatting
> issues, but rather design and architectural issues.

Towards the goal of adding actual value via linting, I have just found
CodeNarc [1] which provide a linting facility for Groovy and is easily
available via a Gradle plugin [2].

It might be interested to set this up for OFBiz.

[1] http://codenarc.sourceforge.net/
[2] https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/codenarc_plugin.html

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37