What if somebody want to do this:

<adjust-date-time field="xDate" from-field="nowTimestamp" days="x"/>
<format-date field="xName" from-field="xDate" format="EEEE"/>
<log level="always" message="X days is ${xName}"/>

Output:

"X days is Wednesday"

We may want to add a field to the current date. Would it be possible?

--
Fabien Carrion

()  Campagne du ruban ASCII -- Contre les mails en html
/\  contre les pieces-jointes Microsoft
Web: http://fabien.carrion.free.fr/