Hi All,

Following Mathieu's question about "OFBiz public API" and the points he already
mentioned I decided to create a new thread.
I don't know what will happen with the other tread (mostly about
removing/replacing component-load.xml). That's not the subject here.

Mathieu wrote:

   <<My broad understanding of what is part of OFBiz public API is:
     - the plugin mechanism
     - the data model and data access (Entity Engine)
     - The ability to call existing services and implement new ones (Service
Engine)
     - the HTTP routing mechanism (Event Handler)
     - the various configuration files location in “{component}/config”
directories.>>

I tend to agree with this list. From the top of my head, I'd add (maybe not a
the same level and maybe we need to define level/s)

1. Obviously, the Java API !
2. All things (why not?) supported by XSD files.
   It includes Entity and Services Engines, not all feature are
documented/supported by XSD files though.
   It also includes component-loader.xsd and ofbiz-component.xsd which are
somehow parts of the subject of the other thread
3. OFBiz Gradle tasks

I don't know what to say about Groovy scripts which are replacing simple-method
services.

What else?