Hi Taher,

Are you backporting  much?  Since we switched to Git? Mmm OK, none. this may
explain that ;)

As I said to Nicolas:

   <<I must say I'm mostly against [releasing R17] because of the surplus of
effort necessary to backport to both R17 and R18.
   [...] Sincerely it's more work with Git than it was with Svn where we had
scripts for that. I'd maybe change my mind if OFBIZ-11297 would be
   done... >>

Let's see what the future will tell us...

Jacques