Hi All,

I am getting connection error while running *rebuildSolrIndex* service from
webtools on demo-trunk
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/runService> instance.
Below is the error message-
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to localhost:8443
[localhost/127.0.0.1] failed: Connection refused (Connection refused)

I also tried running the same service from webtools on demo-stable
<https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/runService> instance
and getting below error-
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: Host name 'localhost' does not
match the certificate subject provided by the peer (CN=
demo-old.ofbiz.apache.org).
Please find the attached screenshots for the same.

It seems like some configurations are missing for solr plugins on these
demo instances.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Ravi Lodhi