Hi Girish,

I read your contribution on the related issue, and I saw that you hard
coded the rest definition in java file.

Just to understand the finality, you propose to deploy Jersey with
define available request as you already done, or it's just for example
how Jersey rendering a definition ?

Do you imagine that we would be improve the OFBiz model scanning (like
Artifact Info) to populate Jersey ?

Nicolas