Hi Pierre,

inline...

Am 13.02.20 um 09:04 schrieb Pierre Smits:
OFBIZ-11317 is NOT a huge commit. It is nothing more than a removal of a
hard-coded path in 66 files spread over 4 commits. With impact, as the

The paths are still hard-coded, the hard-coded part is just moved to a macro parameter. Just to be precise.

stated in the ticket, classified as minor. The code changes have been
tested by the project's CI, since incorporated into the code base and have
not led to breaking the code.

The changes are of a type the CI cannot detect automatically, at least I don't know of a way how the ofbizUrl macro changes are testet. The commit does not contain additional tests.

But those details are not my main point, see my mail to Jacques.

I will have a closer review when I find time.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de