Hi all,

I contacted the US site owner as well as the German one. Until now I didn’t get a helpful answer to my question how we can complete the Information about OFBiz on their site.

The only answers I get was a link to reset my password on Capterra which I didn’t request and I was add to a Mailing-list for reviews on Apache Software.

Best regards,

Wiebke Pätzold