Hello,

During the conversion of party/minilang/LookupService.xml [1], I check
the service lookupParty that seems to be very old and contains some
inconsistencies.

The name LookupParty involves a search on Party and potential extension
but in reality it search only on Person.

The search work by strict equality on firstName or lastName

The result seems to be dedicate to a particular case with [key:value]
return but no use is present on code base and the service description is
very poor to explain that.

Instead of migrate this code, I propose to set as deprecate it and
encourage to use performFindParty.

Your opinion ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11362

--