Hi Daniel,

Done, please check I did not miss anything. I was a bit confused because when I
merged PR31 it seem PR37 was automatically merged too.

If all is OK I'll continue on OFBIZ-4035

Thanks

Hi Daniel, All,

At https://markmail.org/message/ahu6kz7dihcyp45z you asked

   "How do committers decide which features to backport to 18.12?"

I (roughly) answered

    "The rule is normally we only backport bug fixes, obviously to avoid regression.  But if nobody disagree for simple new features or improvements sometimes we backport"

I have decided I'll backport after the weekend OFBIZ-11415 & OFBIZ-11418 in at
least R18 if nobody is against

As I said already, I'm also considering the related OFBIZ-4035 and will work on
it next week, if nobody beats me on it...

Jacques