Hi Taher,

Am 13.03.20 um 18:21 schrieb Taher Alkhateeb:
Hello Michael,

1. Absolutely from my side. Deployment becomes drastically simpler
2. Which version of what?

There is a pull request from Pierre, see my remarks towards this version in the issue comments.

I've provided an alternative, see patch file attached to the issue.

3. Hmm, I'm not sure of the purpose / benefit of having that. No one
just "deploys" OFBiz without customization. And even if so, if you
have comfy scripts in the code base, then that would be enough.

Ideally, the way I'd go for it is to have a Dockerfile at the top
level directory and a docker folder to hold everything else.
Deployment can be targeted to multiple different environments  such
that even the development environment can depend on a database engine
like postgres by default.

Thanksks for your suggestions, Taher.

Michael