Hi Ravi,

thanks for taking care of this.

I'd suggest to check if we want to maintain all these subpages, links etc. in the way they are currently provided. I am not sure if we want to maintain for example issue management, 2 code repoitory links and fisheye for every plugin independently. And if we want to do it, there should be someone feeing responsible to keep them up-to-date.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de